Read about JAMB Regularization portal, the JAMB portal set aside for students who are already in higher institutions and would need to validate their admission, especially before getting NYSC Call-up.
The world is going digital, and the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board is not left out. Everything concerning admissions is done online, from registration for UTME to sitting for the examinations and even checking results and admission status.
The JAMB Regularization portal was created to make regularizing Admission easy for all candidates who might need to do so; all they have to do is log in to the portal using a valid email and admission number.
Once successfully logged into the portal, the candidates can proceed with the regularization.
What Is JAMB Regularization Portal?
The JAMB regularization process is for students to whom any tertiary institution has already given Admission to validate their details, including admissions numbers and course of study, with the Matriculation board.
Since all things about the examination are done online, the regularization is no exception. Keep in mind that the regularization process is not compulsory for all applicants.
The JAMB regularization portal is meant for.
- Students need to check their regularization status to determine whether they need to do the regularization.
- Students who need to carry out the regularization process.
So, I’m going to provide a step-by-step guide on how to access the JAMB regularization portal and either carry out the regularization exercise or check whether they have to carry out the regularization.
- First, you have to log in to the JAMB Regularization portal. It’s the same thing as login into the main JAMB website. Just enter your details which are your email and password, on the login form accurately. If it does work, you may have some issues with your network. Wait a bit, and try again.
- Keep in mind that you can only log in if you already have a profile. If not, you’ll have to create a profile via the sign-up page. To create a profile, you’ll need to provide your Surname, first name, mobile phone number, State, and LGA of origin.
- Once you’ve logged in successfully, click on the down-right navigation at the top right corner of the page, and you will see a late application option. Click on the option. If you’re using a personal computer, check the left sidebar.
- After you’ve selected the service, you’ll see your payment reference. Double-check the details to make sure they’re correct.
- Different payment methods will be provided, ATM, online cash payment, and bank deposit. It’s best to go with the online card payment. It is the fastest and easiest way to make a payment.
- Once you’ve chosen a card payment, click on the continue button. That will take you to the payments gateway. Input your ATM card details as required. The needed details will be the 16-digit number on your card, the CVV on the back of the card, and the valid through the date on the face of the card. Once you’ve entered these details, an OTP will be sent to your phone number. Enter the OTP to complete the payment process.
- If the payment transaction were successful, JAMB would ask for your year of registration and your registration number.
- You will be given two forms to fill out when you enter the details. You’ll have to fill and submit one form online, and the other is indemnity. You’ll fill it out, print it out, and submit it to the academic office at your institution of study. The academic officer will sign the form and submit it to the JAMB state office.
Which Candidates Need To Do JAMB Regularization
The JAMB regularization process can be tedious and involves some time and money, so you need to be certain that you have to do it before trying to regularize. I’m going to make a list of the candidates that are supposed to do regularization.
Candidates That JAMB has Not offered Admission
Some candidates get Admission from their institution of choice but not from the board if your school has released their admissions list and your name is on it. Then ensure to access the JAMB portal and check your admission status. If it says no admission not yet given, you need to regularize to access your admission letter.
Course Of Study Offered By JAMB And School Is Not The Same
For some, they’ve been admitted to study a different course by the institution of choice, but JAMB has given them a different course of study. Such candidates will also need to do the regularization.
JAMB Not Required In Entry Mode
Some students get Admission without participating in jambs, such as Direct Entry Students and Part-Time students. Such students need to regularize so that they can have JAMB admission letters.
The JAMB regularization portal is meant for students who need to complete the regularization process and obtain their JAMB admission letters. The process is not compulsory for all candidates. If you fall into any of the above-listed categories, do the regularization.