If you are looking for truck driver jobs abroad, then the US needs you. There are a lot of truck driver jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship that you can apply for.
According to the American Trucking Association, “To move 9.2 billion tons of freight annually requires nearly 3 million heavy-duty Class 8 trucks and over 3 million truck drivers.” Therefore, the US needs more truck drivers, Additionally, there are numerous advantages to working as a driver in the USA. This visa is claimed to be the best choice for truck drivers.
One of the highest earning, most demanding, and most popular career options in the USA is that of a truck driver. Applications for the position are strongly encouraged, especially from candidates from underdeveloped nations.
Can I get a sponsored USA visa as a truck driver?
Yes. If you want to work in the United States, you can obtain a sponsored USA visa from the company that will hire you.
What visa do truck drivers need?
According to drivers.com the best visa for a foreign worker looking to work as a truck driver in the US may be to apply for an H-2B Visa. This visa category permits temporary or seasonal employment and also requires you and your company of choice to fulfill the requirements below.
- First and foremost, you must obtain a job offer from a company that must also confirm that the position is temporary (under 12 months)
- Your company of choice must have a temporary Labor Certification from the US Department of Labor attesting to a labor shortage in your field in the US.
- And verification of your experience in your particular profession will be requested (written justification and references).
Another category of visa used is the EB-3 visa. Although this category allows you and your immediate family to become U.S. legal permanent residents, it takes a lengthy period before it is approved.
Role of Truck Driver in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
As soon as you accept an offer, the organization will help you with your visa application. Once you arrive, they will assist you with your driving, license, and guidelines.
The primary duties of truck drivers in the US are that their services are more necessary than ever as they deliver goods and supplies around the nation, and drivers are needed everywhere. Also, truck driving jobs in the USA do not require one to have a formal education.
Benefits of Working as a Truck driver in USA with Visa Sponsorship
In comparison to other nations, the United States has more advantages for truck drivers. You won’t have trouble finding work in the USA thanks to the sponsorship for your visa, and you’ll also like it. Below are some of the excellent advantages of being a truck driver in the USA.
- You’ll earn a respectable salary or income. Many of these jobs are hourly or monthly income employment. Additionally, most companies provide additional benefits in addition to your pay or income.
- The business offers sponsorship for visas. Being able to live in the USA as a citizen is a one of the perks of this kind of Job. When given sponsorship, your company will obtain the required documentation to allow you to lawfully reside and work in the USA.
- Furthermore, you have freedom and flexibility in your jobs and they don’t require a degree.
- Paid time off
- Paid Vacation and a sick day off
- Retirement saving plan
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance Coverage and Health savings account
The qualifications needed to work as a truck driver in the U.S.
- Most trucking businesses need you to obtain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) from the Department of Motor Vehicles(DMV) in addition to obtaining a heavy vehicle driving license. Your company should be able to give you information on the several trucking schools in the US that provide CDL training if you do not have a Commercial driver’s license. The process of obtaining a CDL is expected to be 2-3 weeks in most U.S. states.
- You must be over the age of 18 if the position requires traveling across state boundaries, and having a spotless driving record is advantageous.
- The organization you want to apply to will also provide you with a list of the conditions you must satisfy before working there.
Salary of Truck Driver jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The typical truck driver income in the US varies depending on several variables, such as region, experience, firm size, etc.
According to the Bureau of Labor, truck drivers’ average yearly salary is around $70, 307. Research is essential before applying for truck driver jobs in the USA since it will enable you to identify companies that pay well.
How to apply for Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here are the steps to follow to apply for truck driver jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job in the application
- You can use the search box which has various categories to filter the company of your interest
- Review the job advertisement and role description
- Make sure you have met the necessary requirements before clicking on the “apply” button
- Complete and submit your application
- Check your email to confirm your application also check your junk or spam folder if don’t receive an email
To apply for Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa sponsorships click on the links below
Although it takes a lot of searching, there are numerous companies in the USA that provide truck driving jobs. I hope you found this article helpful.