Here’s everything you need to know about H1b Visa Sponsorship jobs if you’re interested in getting one to migrate.
H-1B visa allocations allow immigrants to get visa permits so they can live and work in the U.S. Employers usually hire immigrants for jobs that require special skills and professional expertise.
The foreigners have to be highly educated and skilled in their respective fields. The minimum requirements include a bachelor’s degree.
Key Takeaways: H1b Visa Sponsorship Jobs
H-1B visa application is open to indigenes of different nationalities. American employers can apply to get visas for employees from countries to fill a position in their company.
To do this, the position must be one that requires professional knowledge and skills and the employer must demonstrate that there are no qualified U.S employees to fill the position. The applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent before they can be considered.
H-1B Visa Sponsors Database
With the H-1B sponsorship jobs, U.S based employers can make petitions for highly trained and professional employers from other countries to work in specialty occupations. These occupations require a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
Usually, the jobs that qualify are in mathematics, engineering, computer science, technology and medical sciences. An H-1B visa is for three years and can be renewed for an additional six years only.
Before employing the H-1B worker, the employer must
- Attest that the employment of such a worker will not adversely affect the wages or working conditions of other previously employed U.S workers.
- Put already employed workers on notice about his intention to hire an H-1B worker.
Jobs Mostly Likely To Qualify For H-1B Visa
The purpose of an H-1B visa is employment, and some fields are more likely to get the visas more than others. Although the emphasis is usually placed on tech and computer jobs, other areas of expertise are often considered. However, computer and tech-related jobs usually form a large percentage of the visas allocated. But they’re not the only ones.
Other professionals also get slots such as
- Budget and management analysts
- Civil Engineers
- College and University Educators
- Database administrators
- Data communication and network administrators
- Electrical And Electronic Engineers
- Investment Banking and securities dealing
- Graphics Designers
- Industrial Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Software Engineers
- Systems analysts and programmers
Even if you have the requirements and have any of the more favored skills for the sponsorship, how can you find a sponsor? There are a few ways you can get a prospective sponsor to file your petition if you have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in a professional course.
- You can get on the H-1B visa sponsors database and look for a job there, but make sure that whatever job you’re interested in is one that you are qualified for.
- Apply for the job, and if you get an offer from a prospective sponsor, you are good to go.
- You can also find an internship at a company willing to sponsor an H-1B visa. This will work better if you’re already in the U.S and planning to stay. Look for companies that are accepting interns and apply.
There are some requirements that each person applying for an H-1B visa needs to have. You will not be given a visa if you do not have one.
- A bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree or the foreign equivalent of either.
- Must be well versed in the field required.
- The job in question must require a qualified professional in the specialty occupation.
- The employer has to show that there are not enough qualified U.S applicants to fill the position.
If the applicant meets all these requirements, they can move forward and apply for the visa.
It could be tough getting companies to sponsor H-1B visas in the U.S. Some companies tell you that they’ll sponsor the visa if you pay for it. If you get any such offer, do not take it. Paying for your sponsorship is considered a crime in the United States.
Many companies are offering H-1B visas, they’re in all fields, and some of the offers are very lucrative. Some of the most popular ones with really good offers include.
Applying for an H-1B visa and meeting all the required criteria does not mean that you will certainly get a visa; there are a limited number of slots each year, and each year there is a demand for more visas than are available.
That notwithstanding, if you want to live and work in the States and have everything needed, find a sponsor and start your application process. Good luck.